Info for Research Partners
We are a well consolidated group with a solid experience in international project participation and management. We are always open and glad to collaborate with other research groups from both industry and academia.
We have broad experience in the following fields:
- FPGA hardware acceleration
- CMOS sensor design and integration
- Digital and Analog full custom CMOS design
- Radiation hardening techniques
- CMOS fabrication and validation
Currently, we are looking for collaboration in the following Information and Communication Technologies calls of the Horizon 2020 work programme:
- ICT 2 – 2014: Smart System Integration
- ICT 3 – 2014: Advanced Thin, Organic and Large Area Electronics (TOLAE) technologies .
- ICT 4 – 2015: Customised and low power computing
- ICT 25 – 2015: Generic micro- and nano-electronic technologies
You can check our last projects here.
Former partners: INDRA S.A.(Spain), NTGS (Spain),Universidad de Florencia, TERMA(Denmark), MICROFLOWN TECHNOLOGIES (Holland), Mirasys (Finland), UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON (UK), NCPCI (Spain), Departimento de Elettronica, Politecnico di Torino (Italia), Arquimea Ingeniería S.L. (Spain), Instituto de microelectrónica de Sevilla (Spain), CSIC (Spain), Universidad de Sevilla (Spain), Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña (Spain), NMC Barcelona (Spain), Universidad de Granada (Spain), Universidad de Santiago de Compostela (Spain), Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona (Spain), Universidad de Salamanca (Spain), Universidad Rovira y Virgili (Spain), Universidad de la Islas Baleares (Spain), Universidad de Valladolid (Spain).